21 October 2007

Doctors and Palm Springs

In all the madness that passed between our last two entries we forgot to give a shout out to our two doctor friends from NY and NJ, Teddy and Mike. Between the two of them, we have our questions about Emergency Care and Obstetrics covered.

Teddy and Lauren:



Mike and Lauren:





I've been in NYC on Wed-Sat this past week, and we had a mini-reunion of the old NY crowd, to include Teddy and Mike. Sun-Tue before I left for NY, we packed up the family and with my in-laws (the Goias') from Ohio, we visited Palm Springs. Tom and I played golf and the women hit the pool:



Tom and Elaine graciously flew over to keep my girls company while I've been on a manic work travel schedule (Boston one week, Chicago the next, and NYC the third week). Lauren's had a great time with her grandparents:





No comments: