31 October 2007

Crappy Halloween

Traffic, traffic, traffic. This is California, I realize, but come on! We had plans with my friend, Sueann, and her family today on Halloween to trick or treat together at theirs ... we never got there.

It took us an hour and twenty minutes to travel five miles and we still had another fifteen miles to go. It was so frustrating ... and a massive disappointment as we turned around to go back home. When we got back to ours, it was beyond Lauren's bed time (she was in a bit of a state due to being in the car seat a little longer than she would have liked to be) so we quickly dressed her up in her flower costume before bed and had a little trick or treat of our own but it certainly wasn't the same without the Andraso crew. We missed you tonight, Joe, Eve and Sam (Sueann & David, too!).

Happy 1st Halloween, Lauren!

Here's a few photos of our pretty little flower:









1 comment:

Kerri said...

Prettiest flower I've ever seen (and I've seen some damn cute flowers).