Hello everyone - Lorraine here. I can't believe Lauren is four months old now! We just went to the ped on Tuesday for her four month check up and second round of shots. She was marvelous through it all (and I didn't cry this time so I faired rather well, also). Lauren weighs 15 lbs. 5 oz. which puts her in the 90% for weight (very healthy little girl with lots of meat on her bones!) and is 25 inches long which puts her in the 75% for length (we were originally told she would be in the 40%). I'm sure the percentages change with each visit and quite frankly we are just thankful that she is happy and healthy. She is giggling and laughing now, has discovered her hands and is quite mesmorized by them, and turns her head to look over her shoulder when she hears our voices behind her. We think she's quite the little smarty : ) We love her so and are having such a wonderful time together as a family. As we approach our second year wedding anniversary, it's amazing how much has changed in such little time and am enjoying this journey immensely. I know I leave the posts to Henry for the most part but I promise to chime in every once in a while. I've included a few photos from Lauren's first Easter here in California. She's in the sweetest little dress that Grandma Goias purchased for her before she was even born! Please enjoy these photos of our little dolly!
Lauren pretty in yellow and ready to go to Grandma & Grandpa Lee's church in LA
Lauren & Mommy
Lauren with Grandpa Lee looking at her Easter basket and balloon
I was about to leave you a "nice" little message about where the new blog entry was, and voila, there it is. You guys sound like happy parents. She is a little smarty...and soon to be smarty pants. :) Okay, back to the books. Thanks for a nice study break.
2 comments:
Forget her height and length -- I can't get over how long her hair is getting. What a big girl she looks like!
I was about to leave you a "nice" little message about where the new blog entry was, and voila, there it is. You guys sound like happy parents. She is a little smarty...and soon to be smarty pants. :) Okay, back to the books. Thanks for a nice study break.
Post a Comment