The desserts were just as colorful and delicious...
Thanks, Helen and Bruce for the cake...
Traditional Korean rice cake for this celebration...
It was exceptionally nice to have the full "family" there - Lorraine, Lauren, and me plus my sister, Helen, and Bruce, and my brother, Johnny, and Dawn. My mom said (with a smile) it felt like a "full house"...
Proud grandparents...
With Mommy...
Blowing out candles with Daddy...
Gift from grandparents (she has a great time in this "Rainforest Jumperoo" - but Lorraine and I are hearing jungle noises in our sleep)...
3 comments:
It's official, I'm obsessed with this blog! What great pics of all of the food! The pics of mommy and Lauren and daddy and Lauren are SUPER cute! Bruce and I had a great time with everyone. Bruce was honored to feed Lauren and especially honored when she "tooted" on him. What a great day!
Henry, tell your mom I'll be over to dinner tonight at 6. Yum. What a spread!
Well, I didn't think it was possible, but Lauren just gets cuter. I'm glad she likes the Jumperoo. Does she jump in it yet? Libby still just stands in hers.
Wow!! What a celebration for Lauren's 100 Days! Grandma Lee made the day very special with all her special dishes for a very special and beautiful grandchild. Wish we were there... Love, Grandma G. Love you Lauren XXOO
Post a Comment