Anyway, after Lauren woke up this morning, we went to get her haircut - a first for me. I didn't know how she would react to this kids' haircutting place (First Cuts) but I brought my camera and portable DVD player just in case. She didn't want to sit in any of the rocket ships so I had to sit down (on a chair, not in a rocket ship), and she sat on my lap. She didn't like the SpongeBob SquarePants that was on the flatscreen TV in front of her so we had to use our DVD player with the Lion King. As I sat there, holding onto my daughter with one hand while positioning the DVD player off to the side with the other hand, I was going to ask one of the other people there to take a picture of us. But then we were suddenly done. Seriously, it must have been 8 minutes and about 6 snips of the scissors. At $24 (without tip), that's $4 a snip. Nice business model. So apologies, no picture of her getting her haircut. We did go to Fashion Island afterwards, though. Here's her hair from behind (hmm, I'm not sure how much different it is):
More pics from the Island...
This afternoon, we stopped by the market (this is my feeble attempt to make up for not having a picture of her getting her haircut)...
Lorraine gets back tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure Lauren can't wait to have her mummy back again!
No comments:
Post a Comment