Lauren wanted to give lots of birthday kisses and hugs to Aunt Christine on her special day today!
Yay, it's Aunt Christine's birthday!
See, this is how much I love my Aunt Christine!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh I LOVE my little Lauren! This was the best birthday gift EVER! It really made my day! Seriously, it is...the most thoughtful, adorable and caring gift...I miss you guys so much. I wish you didn't live so far away so I could tickle those little toes! (uh, Lauren's, not Lorraine's that would be weird yuk) I love youz - Aunt Christine
1 comment:
Oh I LOVE my little Lauren! This was the best birthday gift EVER! It really made my day! Seriously, it is...the most thoughtful, adorable and caring gift...I miss you guys so much. I wish you didn't live so far away so I could tickle those little toes! (uh, Lauren's, not Lorraine's that would be weird yuk)
I love youz - Aunt Christine
Post a Comment