16 November 2006

Terminally Guilty

It's Henry (again). I sit here in Terminal 3 of the San Francisco Airport waiting for my flight home. I've been riddled with guilt over the past 36 hours, which was when I left home (and my 8 month pregnant wife) for a business trip up here. To make matters worse, my return flight has been delayed. The fact that it's only an hour flight away only makes me feel slightly better. Having my iPod and listening to the excellent new Snow Patrol CD, Eyes Open, only minimally provides additional relief. Thus, I thought that this confessional would lend me some pardon - it doesn't.

On a another note, a few of you have noted that my inclusion of the video in my last entry was a bit insensitive. You've unknowingly kicked a wounded man while he's down. Remedies: I'll put up a more uplifting video soon (Lorraine running on the beach or something). Also, here's one of my favorite pictures as of late...



I'll be home soon, my dear...

No comments: